2 cups cooked and diced turkey
½ cup seeded grapes
½ cup diced celery
1 tsp. prepared mustard
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. sugar
½ tsp. salt
¾ cup sour cream
- Combine your grapes, turkey and celery.
- Blend together mustard, lemon juice, sugar and salt.
- Fold sour cream mixture into turkey.
- Chill before serving.
Spicy Filled Potatoes
4 large baking potatoes
1 tbsp vegetable oil (optional)
Salt and pepper
15 ½ oz canned chickpeas, drained
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp ground cumin
4 tbsp chopped cilantro
2/3 cup lowfat plain yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Scrub the potatoes and pat them dry with paper towels, Prick them all over with a fork and brush with oil, if using, then season to taste with salt and pepper. Place them on a large baking sheet and bake in the oven for 1-1 ¼ hours, or until cooked through. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Place the chickpeas in a large bowl and mash. Stir in the ground coriander, cumin, and half the chopped cilantro, then cove and reserve.
- Halve the potatoes and scoop the flesh into a bowl, keeping the shells intact. Mash the flesh until smooth and gently mix into the chickpea mixture with the yogurt. Season to taste. Place the shells on a baking sheet and fill with the potato mixture. Return the potato sot the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until thoroughly heated through.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with cilantro