- 1 3/4 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 4 slices prosciutto chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh sage
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the avocado oil and swirl to coat.
- Add the chicken and sauté until nicely browned and cooked through, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a bowl.
- Add the butter to the pan and let melt. Once melted, add the prosciutto and sage.
- Cook until the butter is a deep amber (careful not to burn it), about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the chicken back into the pan. Toss to coat in the sauce.
- Serve over cauliflower rice or zucchini noodles.